Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I plan to catch up on these next few posts. This year has been CRAZY! and as hard as I try I can't stay caught up on this darn bloggin' thing. But, hey at least the laundry is done....sometimes! Thanksgiving was super fun. We are lucky enough to have both mine and Kyle's families close. Which means.....we get to eat twice! We have SO MUCH to be thankful for. I can't even say how many times this winter I have been so grateful to be in my warm home. But, most importantly I am thankful for my family.....just like every other mom, but really there isn't anyhting more important than that!

7 comments:

Kell and Haylee said...

Update my blog now...

The Grant Family said...

Ceryl, your family is so cute and getting so big, we need to get together. call me.

lhhadley said...

Yeah! for Ceryl blogging again. I have missed your cute family. Halloween and Thanksgiving? hahaha...glad your back! Cute costumes too.

D'N K said...

Love your blog!!

Candis said...

Love Kyson's little face. Your family pics are darling.

Snoopy said...

I like ur blog :3
u and ur family is fantastic !

Katie Ann said...

Wow Ceryl I haven't talked to you in forever. Do you remember me, you taught me cheer LOL Your girls are so big & so beautiful. Time sure flies :) Cute family!