Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{BeAr LaKe PhOTo ShoOt}

So every year we go to Bear Lake several times, and every year as we drive through the CUTEST little towns I wish I would have packed more than just "cabin clothes" so I could take my kids and my nieces and nephews pictures! This year I remembered! We planned ahead and my cute sister-in-law Kristen and I spent a whole afternoon taking pictures of our kids! We had a blast (despite the mosquitos) and we didn't even get to all the fun spots we had scoped out! I guess it leaves us some uncharted territory for the next time. Check out www.octoberroaddesign.blogspot.com to see the rest of the phot shoot!









7 comments:

Karie Coats said...

Great Job Ceryl! You are sooo talented!

Kalani said...

Hi!! It is so fun to see your cute family!!! We just got back from Bear Lake and I had the same thought- so many unique places to take photos! I however am not as talented as you! Fantastic picts!! :)

Shanna said...

talk about gorgeous kids! those pics are amazing ceryl!!! will you teach me how to use my camera better? i need help

Candis said...

Cute pics! I love the colors!

lhhadley said...

They are SO great Ceryl! I need you to take some new family pics for us after the new little one is here.

shelby said...

Very cute!! You have always been very creative.

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

Ceryl you have the cutest family and kids. I haven't been blogging in over a year, but I am back now and I love to see all the cute pics you post. Your blog is the cutest.