Thursday, September 30, 2010

{piCtuRe TiMe!}









Love, Love, Love Fall! This is for sure my most favorite time of year! One reason is because it is such a great itme to do family pictures. Christmas will be here before we know it ( I know, I know, fall comes and goes much too quickly), so I am now book ing family pictures and doing Christmas cards. I'm getting a little booked but still have lots of time left! Leave me an email (ceryl@diversifiedtax.com) or call 801-807-8019, 801-776-6331 to schedule an appointment. Visit http://www.octoberroaddesign.blogspot.com/ to view more pictures!

3 comments:

Michele said...

cute pics ceryl!! Corbin takes karate right next door to studio 48. That's how I found it. (its actually tae kwon do). Kyson can come try a class for free. The owner and instructor is Mr. Hugh and he's awesome! :)

shelby said...

Really cute pics Ceryl! I love Haylee Ashworth. That little stinker shouldn't look that good after just having that baby. You are such a talented girl!!

lhhadley said...

You do such a great job! I am excited to get ours done.