Saturday, November 15, 2008

So I just came across this picture while looking for something else. It doesn't seem very long ago that we were in Disneyland, but really it was just about year ago. It's crazy how quickly the time passes. I guess I really do need to just chill out and enjoy the time I have while my kids are little, even though my girls are not so little anymore. Kyle and I will celebrate our 11th anniversary next month. When I think about how fast the last 11 years have gone it makes me want to hold my babies every second!!

4 comments:

Candis said...

Hey Ceryl,
Your family pictures are so cute! I can't believe how grown up your girls keep getting.

Karie Coats said...

Hey, I'm loving your family pictures too! It's hard to pick huh???? I'm glad you commented on my blog! I thinking I'm getting a big fat tie though!

lhhadley said...

Ahhhh....disneyland. How fun! We hope to go when Cade is a little older. Cute pic!

twice as nice said...

So fun disneyland! I so wish we could have gone! maybe next time!
love ya
kristen