Thursday, February 5, 2009

HaPpy BirThDaY LiNsAy!!


Today is my little sisiter Linsay's 25th birthday! This is a one of her bridals picutures I took of her last Aug. Isn't she pretty? I've always thought she was just beautiful. She just got married to a cute little country boy (Sorry Rusty)last Sept. We love him though! Linsay is such a good sister and a good aunt to my kids. She is stinkin' funny and always has us laughing. We love our pretty Weda (that's her nichname) and wouldn't know what to do without her. Happy Birthday Linsay!

6 comments:

D'N K said...

Your sis is so dang darling! I'm so glad she is happy! Tell her happy 25 from me. Keli

Kiley said...

Tell that crazy girl hello for me and happy b-day.

lhhadley said...

What a beautiful girl! Hope she had a great birthday:)Great job taking the pic too, it looks great.

lhhadley said...

you've been tagged:)

Braden said...

linsay seriously is so beautiful! sorry i didn't have your email!

Chad and Mindy said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I will add you. arrington.mindy18@gmail.com