Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HapPy BiRthDaY KeMri

Yay! I get to do it again....Brag about one of my kids that is! My little Kemri just turned 9 on the 28th of February! She is truely such a gift. I can't imagine not having her in our family. She is such an even tempered, pleasant girl. She LOVES animals and has such a caring little heart. She is super creative and always amazes me with the things she comes up with. I know that my Heavenly Father knew we needed Kemri in our family and sent her when he did for a purpose. She is happy most all the time. She can always find something positve about any situation. She has a love for music. She loves to sing and is pretty good I think ( I'm her mom, I can think anything I want!) She recently sang a duet for the Primary program. She and another little boy sang "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" I remeber looking out at all the people, who had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. She did such a wonderful job. Kemri has always been able to teach herself anything and can pick things up pretty quickly. She taught herself to read when she was about 3. She is a very good reader and loves it. She loves to dance and loves being on the competition dance team at her dance studio. She absolutely loves to ski. Kyle can't get her off the mountain. I'm so blessed to be her mom. She really is such a good kid. I love my little Kems! Happy Birthday baby:)

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is such a cute girl...It is so fun to get to know your kids better. Thanks again for everything! Especially helping me on her birthday...you are so sweet. I hope she had a great day!

lhhadley said...

You sure have some great girls...and cute too:) Hope she had a great b-day!

Kell and Haylee said...

Oh fetch barhole! That brought a tear to my eye! Dang I love your kids... :) Their my best little friends ever! I guess you and Kyle are pretty cool too! :) I LOVVVVE the Curtis Family!

Shanna said...

i love kemri too, she is always happy in primary and she says the funniest things. i don't know if she's told you, but chance and i had a nick name for her in our class we'd call her mary poppins because i swear that girl could fit more things in that scripture bag then she should have been able to. we'd always say hurry mary...its time for sharing time. we just love kemri to death.