Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big News!

So I realize I haven't posted for quite a while. I have been a little preoccupied. We have been trying to have another baby for quite some time now and finally after lots of drugs, a miscarriage and patience.......We are having a baby! I am super excited but still very nervous. I am about 11 weeks and I know that even after the "safe" 12 week mark, you are never really safe. But, we are staying positive and hopeful that all will work out and that come Sept. 1 we will have a healthy baby boy or girl! ( Kyson says he votes for a boy) I am starting to realize how old I really am. Things are not quite as easy when your in your 30's as they were in my 20's. We also just realized that we will have a Sr. in high school and a kindergartner at the same time. WOW! But, I just feel so blessed to have another one that we'll just take things as they come and hopefully laugh about it later!

16 comments:

Karie Coats said...

Wow! Congrats! That IS big news, how exciting!

Michele said...

congrats! that is so exciting!! good luck too!

andyandmorganp said...

Cheryl that is awesome!!! I am so happy for you and your family!

Shanna said...

CHERYL!!!!!! I am so so excited! we already love all your kids now, so i can't wait for you to have a new one! we'll pray for you and the little peanut. Yay for babies!

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys! I wish we had the same luck!:)

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I grauduated the same year my little sis started kindergarten! :o) Here's to a happy and uneventful pregnancy!! God bless!

Tinabean said...

Congrats!
It is a little harder as you get older but you know they're worth it. I have 17 years between my 1st & my baby.
Your family is so cute I hope your feeling good let me know if you need anything.

Amy said...

Congrats!!! I am SO SO happy for you guys! That is wonderful news:)

lhhadley said...

That is awesome...Congrats you guys!!

Braden said...

congrats ceryl! i knew that day i saw you in sams club! linsay had told me but i didn't know if i was supposed to say anything! i'm so so happy for you.

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

I am so excited for you, you guys make the cutest kids, I can't wait to see what this little one will look like. Congrats.

The Grant Family said...

Ceryl, I can't believe you have been going through all this and I had no idea. I am so excited for you, we need to stay in touch more and get together. Congrats!

Kristy said...

That is so exciting, congrats!!! I just had my 4th 12 days ago and feel like I'm on cloud 9! I forgot how sweet new borns are. Your going to have some awesome babysitters, I'm jealous! I hope you are feeling well!

Kalani said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Well wishes for a wonderful pregnancy! :)

Kasie said...

Congrats! So neat...your kids are so beautiful. Enjoy your pregnancy!

Mel said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!