Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's a .......BOY!

We just had our big ultrasound yesterday and thank goodness everything was healthy and functioning the way it was suppose to. I'm not sure why I have been such a paranoid freak this pregnancy, but I know poor Kyle, who has been so patient, is starting to wonder what happened to his real wife. We were also so excited to see we were having a BOY! I would have been excited no matter what, but I am so glad that Kyson will have a little bro to wrestle with ( in a few years of course) Now the discussion in our house is figuring out the bedroom situation. We definatley have some preparing to do, but I'm feeling so much better now that it actually sounds fun! Thank you so much for all the super nice comments and well wishes....I feel very lucky to have such great people to rub shoulders with, even if it's only online!

9 comments:

Gentry said...

So fun...little boys are the BeSt!! I'm so excited for you and your darling little family!!

Michele said...

congrats!!

Kasie said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun! Yes you will love having two boys, they will be instant buddies :)

Amy said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I miss you, it feels like forever since I have seen you in person:)

Tinabean said...

Oh so fun for Kyson.
I am so happy that everything is as it shold be.
I hope your feeling good & taking it easy.

lhhadley said...

Yipee! We love boys at our house:) So fun for Kyson to have a brother. Congrats!

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

I am so excited for you guys. And I love that you are having a boy, that equals it perfectly.

Gentry said...

K cute girl...here's the pics I'm wanting for the announcement.

#25- Can we make do it with the same coloring as photo #9 and make his eyes blue? I'd love for this to be the big pic also.

#31 -Black and white with blue eyes
#161
#172-If there is any way to take my hand out, great. If not...its ok.
#120

I know its 5 pics and if that won't work let me know. I'd like to do blue, green, and browns and also leave the time of birth off. Thank you so much again! I loved them...you captured him perfectly!

The Grant Family said...

Congrats! I haven't seen you or talked to you in forever. So we need to get together ASAP!