Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meet.....Kyver








This is our little guy! Kyver Adam Curtis! He came August 16th and weighed 8 lb 5 oz! He was about 3 weeks early and a good thing! I would have had an 11 lb baby if I had gone until Sept 1st! we are LOVING every minute of this baby! I can't believe how lucky I am to have him. I just sit and stare at him all day. The older kids are just so in love with him too! I know that I am totally late in posting this.... but I haven't wanted to miss a single minute of my baby. I feel so very blessed that he is here and safe! It was a long, HOT, summer, but worth every second.

11 comments:

lhhadley said...

So happy to see pics:) He is the cutest thing ever!! Congrats!

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

Oh my gosh Ceryl, he is so stinking cute! I love him. Oh and thanks for my disk sorry I am such a pain in the butt. I love her pictures. Thank you!

Shanna said...

How fun!! your little man shares the same birthday as chancey pants!
He's amazingly cute!! But we all expected that. He looks exactly like kyson. We've gotta come visit the ward so we can meet that cute baby!
Tell your girls hi, we miss the curtis'

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

Ceryl, he is so cute. And I love the name. You have the cutest family. Congrats.

Tinabean said...

Congratulations! He is seriously so cute. You have the cutest little family we are happy for you guys.

Kalani said...

He is beautiful!!! Congrats! You have such a cute family!

Karie Coats said...

Oh my heck! He is sooo cute! It was so fun seeing you at the pool! You looked darling!

Mel said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you guys!!

Braden said...

he's adorable! congrats!

Amy said...

He is so stinkin cute!! I am so excited for you and your family. Congrats:)

The Grant Family said...

Ceryl, I am so excited for you, he is so adorable. I need to come and visit you and this precious little guy.