Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crazy 8's Tag!

I'm a little late getting to this tag...Thanks Angie:)


8 Things I'm passionate about:
1. The Gospel
2. My kids and Husband
3. Organizing
4. Making lists (My Sisters call me Monica on "Friends")
5. Interior Design
6. My Calling & the people I work with ( I have AMAZING! counselors)
7. PTA (somebody has to do it)
8. Anything I can make with my hand (just not food)

8 Words/Phrases I use often:
1. Love you!
2. Are you Kidding me!?
3. Kyson Don't tease the dog!
4. Kyson we only write on paper
5. Diversified Tax, United Planners, this is Ceryl (ALOT!! during tax season, while I'm working for my dad)
6. Pipe it!
7. Okay Seriosly!
8. GIRLS, brush your teeth

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Run the Ragnar relay (June! baby I'm doing it)
2. Serve a mission with Kyle
3. Raise my children successfully
4. Build my Dream House
5. Go to Europe
6. Go on a humanitarian trip with my fam, when the kids are a little older
7. Have a Spectacular Garden
8. Have lots of Grandbabies!

8 Things I want/or need:
1. A Shed! (my business has taken over part of the garage)
2. Running shoes
3. New Carpet ( who ever thought that almost white carpet was a good idea?)
4. My three year old to nap for just one more year
5. Snuggling time with my kids
6. A few more hours a day
7. New Funriture
8. A personal grocery shopper and chef (ha! yeah right, but it doesn't change the fact that I want it)

8 Things I've learned from the past
1. You ALWAYS reap what you sow
2. Little boys are much different than little girls
3. Attitude is everything
4. My parents really did know what they were talking about
5. Just to accept that the laundry is never going away
6. Sometimes its okay to say "no" ( who knew you could turn down being PTA pres?, JK Erin)
7. My 8 year old can spell better than I can
8. Surround yourself with the things you love!

8 Restaurants I love:
1. Maddox (mostly those rolls!)
2. Ruby River
3. Cafe Rio
4. Bella's
5. Einstein Bagels
6. Olive Garden
7. Tepanaki
8. Bajio ( Can you tell I love Mexican)

8 Shows I love to Watch:
1. Clean House
2. Divine Design
3. Dear Geneveve
4. Design Star ( Pretty much anything on HGTV)
5. My Own Worst Enemy
6. American Idol
7. Life
8. Everybody Loves Raymond

8 people I tag:
1. Kiley Day
2. Haylee
3. Kylee Adam
4. Kasie
5. Amy
6. Bonnie
7. Janae Sudbury
8. Kristen

No comments: