Friday, January 2, 2009

Tagged...Again
What I was doing 10 years ago: Being a new Mom and a new wife, working at a photography studio
Five things on my to-do list today:
1-Unpack from our cabin trip
2- Put finishing touches on Primary Activity for tomorrow
3-Plan Sharing Time
4-Grocery Shop ( My least favorite thing to do!)
5- Sleep in my own bed ( My favorite thing to do!)
Snacks I like:
1- Cream cheese
2- Meixcan Food
3- Cucumbers
4-Rice Pudding
5-Cream Cheese
Places I've lived:
1-North Ogden
2-Slaterville
3-Roy
4-Riverdale
5-West Point
Five things I would do if I had billions:
1-Share
2-Build my Dream house ( with the biggest room being my craft room!)
3-Build a cabin
4-SAVE!
5-take a long trip to Europe
6- ( I couldn't stop at five) Buy a VERY old house, restore it and run my business out of it!

People I tag: Kristen, Heather, Amy, Lori

6 comments:

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

So on your list of things you would do if you had billions, you wrote restore a old house and run your business out of it, do you have your own business? or was that something you would have if you had billions too. just curious, and thanks for the tag and for the tip on the header thing.

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lhhadley said...

Thanks for the tag:)
Do you like cream cheese plain or just with everything?

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

So I checked out your October road blog, and the pics on shupe, to bad I am already married, seeing those photos and what you did, makes me want to have to get married again just so I could have you do my wedding. Very cute.

twice as nice said...

You tagged me? I guess I will do it this time! Have a happy new year!
Love Ya!

D'N K said...

ceryl I just found your blog, I love it. This is Keli. You better remember me, I was your favorite!!Your family is growing so big. Kyson is so big since the last time I saw him. Check out my blog too. I hope you don't care I put you on my friends list. You have the cutest little family!!