Wednesday, April 15, 2009

{oUr CrAFt DaY}





What to do on a cold rainy, spring break day??? Well, craft of course. My kids (especailly the girls) were just itching for something to do......so we raided my craft closet and my "idea binder" and crafted the day away. Here are a few of our projects. The kids loved the "EASTER TREE" We made either a little bunny or chick out of plastic eggs for each of their cousins to take to the easter egg hunt the next day. We had a blast and needles to say we made a huge mess! Kesli loved it so much she took supplies with her babysitting to make chicks with the little ones she was tending. ( I know I'm freaking out that she is old enough to babysit!)


5 comments:

Karie Coats said...

Darling crafts Ceryl! You are sooooo creative!

Michele said...

I bet your kids love that you are so crafty!! Cute "spring fever" blocks!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Sooo CUTE!! I want to be at your house for the next rainy day!! :o) Cute easter pics too!

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

YOU ARE SO TALENTED, THOSE ARE SERIOUSLY SO CUTE, I LOVE THE BLOCKS. AND I LOVE THAT YOU POST YOUR CRAFTYNESS ON YOUR BLOG SO THOSE OF US THAT ARE NOT SO CRAFTY CAN GET SOME IDEAS. SO THANKS FOR THAT. AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER OLD ENOUGHT TO BABYSIT, HOLY COW.

Kami said...

These are the cutest crafts! I am glad you found my blog! You have such a cute family!!