Saturday, April 18, 2009

until next year........

Hurray! Tax season is OVER! I'm so releived, especailly for my cute dad. He works so hard during this time of the year. I make his schedule, so I know how many hours he is out doing appointments and then comes home at 10:00pm only to put in several more hours and then is up at 5:00 the next moring to start all over again. He has done this for years! He's such a good example and I am so grateful for how hard he works for our fam. And as much as I am glad it's over until next year....I am so grateful for a job that lets me work from home and only for 4 months of the year. I am so getting out of the house every chance I get! Now all we need is some good weather:)

4 comments:

Michele said...

I agree!! Come on good weather!

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm glad your all done for a while:)

Candis said...

I really appreciate your Dad. It's so nice not to do my own taxes anymore. My kids love playing with Kyson. Carter wanted him to come to his birthday party and I have an invitation for him but in case I don't get it to you, it's this Wednesday at 5:30 at my house. If he has something Utah Jazz colors have him wear it and we will be eating dinner. Hope he can make it.

Tinabean said...

Hi I'm so glad that you found us.
I love to blog it is such a good way for busy moms to keep up with each others famlies.
Your kids are so big since the last time we saw them.
I hope all is well with you.
I will be checking in often.