Monday, April 27, 2009

This is what happenes when my brother Jayson gets bored at a softball game and steels my camera. I was unloading my pictures to my computer when I discovered all of these. There are even more.....I just picked the best ones. Wow, I think he has ADD! And he knows that I'm a freak about my camera, I'm sure that's one large reason he does what he does....to freak me out! Gotta love the kid. ( in order from top left....Kyle, Kylee, Kell, Kylee, Kyson, Kell, Me, Kylee again.....wow lot's of K's) Sorry Kylee, I just couldn't resist...she really is the cutest thing, she can just pull the best faces!

4 comments:

Kylee Adam said...

Man Jayson married such an attractive woman I must say.... haha, I can't believe you put those pictures on your blog Ceryl! It is official, I can make the absolute ugliest faces on this planet. It's a good thing I have a good self-esteem or else I would be really embarassed that these pictures are up for the world to see! haha the funny thing is Jayson eggs me on to make these ugly faces... I guess we really do act like 5 year old kids that are married.

Amy said...

That is so funny:) I ran into your mother-in-law today.....such a small world. She was really nice, even though we all looked like orphans:)

Candis said...

Love the goofy faces. Is that a booger in Kyle's nose?:)

lhhadley said...

Funny! I am sure they love you posting these on your blog:)