Thursday, May 14, 2009






WOW! It has been a crazy couple weeks! I forget how busy May is. I think it might be busier than December. Soccer games, softball games, D.A.R.E. graduation, dance competions, field trips, yard work and I'm sure a lot I can't or don't want to remember! I haven't posted in a while so I have some catching up to do........Mother's Day was definately one of the highlights for me. My cute little fam made me breakfast and had all kinds of cards, books and a Michael Buble' (LOVE HIM) CD sitting at the table. And the best part of all....nobody complained about what I made them wear to church or how I did their hair, that is a happy day!



Kemri & her cute friend Alli.......Last game of the season! GO RAPTORS!

6 comments:

Michele said...

I love your cute family pictures! I'm excited about another craft night!

andyandmorganp said...

Cheryl, your family is so dang cute!!! I just wanted to let you know- that you've impacted my life greatly, and I look up to you so much!! Even though it was through cheer tryouts- you taught me amazing life lessons, that I can always look back on!!! Thanks for believing in me and being so sweet and caring to me!!

Shanna said...

look how cute those little soccer players are. I never realized you were the one who picked out all their outfits. I always knew you did their cute hair, but wow! thats a big job mom! your kid always look so adorable.

Kell and Haylee said...

You're my second favorite mom (right after mom)! I love you so much. I hope that when I one day give you nieces and/or nephews (not soon) I can be a mom like you!

I know why I like you so much as a mom... You're just like NAY! HA! LOVE IT!

I love you sister! You're the best!

McDougal's said...

your the cutest mom ever...and I love your new blog look (way good pics)Your going to have to teach me how to do it :) Have fun this month...it really is great huh.

Tinabean said...

Cute pictures.
You have been a busy woman but it's all worth it in the end.
Your family is so cute.