Saturday, December 6, 2008


11 YEARS!! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Kyle and I will celebrate our 11th anniversary this wednesday. I Love that guy! He is such a great dad and husband. He works so hard for our family and puts his life on the line every time he goes to work, but he truely believes in the work that he does and does a good job. He is a prankster by nature! Sometimes I want to punch him when he hides under the bed and scares me so bad it knocks me on my butt! ....But I always end up laughing! And of course so does he. That is something I really love! He always makes me laugh, even (especially) when I don't want to. I love the way he wrestles with Kyson, takes time to take Kemri skiing, and practice softball with Kesli. He is the most honest person I know. I admire him and look up to him. He sings in the shower, DVRs my design shows for me, is a germ freak, loves the outdoors, smiles most all the time, is a very invloved dad, and loves me!! What else could a girl ask for. Happy Anniversary Kyle, I Love You!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hi guys... Jeanne found your blog. It looks like you guys are doing good. Take care. (Eric A.)

Kell and Haylee said...

Oh Bar-hole! Look at how cute you are! I'm zo glad that you are so happy! I love you both and really do look up to the things you have accomplished in your marriage!
Love you so much!

andyandmorganp said...

Hey Cheryl how are you! i ran into Kristen the other and found your blog off hers i hope thats okay! How's life treatin you? i can't believe how time flies- when you were coaching me your girls were just small!

lhhadley said...

Happy Anniversay! Wow, 11 years... crazy. Such a cute picture of you guys.

lhhadley said...

You've been tagged:)

Candis said...

Yes I definitely think the boys need to take us with them once in a while. We need to get out too! You are so silly, Carter is only 6 and won't be 7 until April. So you can tell you girls not to worry:)

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You guys are so darling together and what adorable kiddos you have.... 11 years! That is awesome- I can't believe how fast time goes it seems like yesterday we were in 8th grade science with Al Hansen... Do you remember him???? We always got in trouble for talking:)

Shanna said...

Ceryl i love you! Ya know what is so funny? i was just thinking about you just barely. and i came in the room and chance had found your comment and i thought...how odd! but your little family is my favorite. We just love Kemri to death, she's cracks us up every sunday. But the reason i was thinking about you is I just think you are so fabulous at your calling. and i dunno what got me to thinking that but I've always loved primary but when you got called to be the new pres i was so excited! You should know you're great at what you do! and the kids really do love you. anyways, sorry this is so long. but i just wanted to tell you that and i'm really glad you have a blog!

Bonnie said...

I remember going to your reception. That seems like forever ago huh? Man, we're old! :)