Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've been tagged! Thanks Heather! Except she had to do two tags in one and I'm not really sure where one left off and the other began so I guess I'm doing both also and whoever else is tagged from here on out. That's okay they totally go togehter & it's a fun one.

What is your husband's name? Kyle Thornley Curtis
*How long have you been married? 11 years
*How long did you date? About 2 years
*How old is he? 28
*Who is taller? He is much taller, I can where really high shoes and he still has 5 inches on me
*Who can sing the best? He thinks he can, but it's not hard to sing better than me.
*Who pays the bills? I do
*Who does the laundry? I do ( it scares me a little for him to do it)
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
*Who mows the lawn? We both do. It's a good work out for me, especailly with our old hand-me -down mower, but it gets the job done. ( he can do it much faster though)
*Who cooks dinner? I do, he helps clean up
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? For sure Kyle.
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
*Who wears the pants? I have a leg in and so does he.
*He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Anything on the History Channel, The Rookie (a new reality cop show), Dirty Jobs
*You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue Cheese
*What's one food he doesn't like? Celery & Cucumbers
*What kind of drink does he order? Water or Cream Soda
*Where did he go to high school? Roy High
*What size shoe does he wear? 10 or 11
*If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns, the guy loves 'em
*What is his favorite type of sandwich? He loves Subways meatball sub.
*What would he eat every day if he could? Steak , he's definately a meat & potatoes type guy.
*What is his favorite cereal? Raisen bran or Honey Bunches of Oats with peaches.
*What is his favorite sports team? Buffalo Bills, BYU (loves college football), Jazz
*Who did he vote for? He says Obama, but it's just to make his mom mad, really McCain
*Who is his best friend? Besides Me, Casey Warren
*How many places has he lived in? just Utah & he loves it here
*You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
*What could he spend hours doing? Hunting, fishing, playing basketball.
*What's something cool about him? He was born on the 4th of July, he always thought the fireworks were for him
I tag: Kylee Wood, Haylee Southwick, Kristen Curtis, Andrea Bell , Jenn Brower & Candis Warren

2 comments:

Kell and Haylee said...

I don't get it.

lhhadley said...

I thought this was a fun tag too. I love hearing about all our great hubbies:)