Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This was suppose to be our Christmas card this year, but we had a little printing problem, dang Walmart, no I realize they were really busy and short staffed, and somehow our was lost in the shuffle. So needless to say I didn't get them and didn't send any cards this year so I guess this will have to do. I am a little sad, because I know how much I love to get Christams cards in the mail. Posting them on your blog just isn't the same. But MERRY CHRISTMAS just the same to all of our friends and family. We really are grateful to be surrounded by such awesome people. I have loved to get everyones cards in the mail! I know I'm like a little kid but I really do get all excited when I see a Christams card in the stack of all the bills and junk mail! Thank you for sending them!

7 comments:

lhhadley said...

Such a cute card! Just send me one next year:) I get excited to get them in the mail too!

Karie Coats said...

Way cute card!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Kasie said...

Very cute card and pics, your kids are so darling! Have a wonderful Christmas!

twice as nice said...

wow look at you digital scrapbooking queen! love the card i am so very proud of you!

Angie said...

I'm totally the same! I wait for the mail just so see if I have a card there. Put me on your list for next year!!

Amy said...

Darling card! You always make such cute things! Have a Merry Christmas!

angie said...

Ceryl, please lets get together so I can learn how to do a cute blog...holy cow you amaze me!!!