Tuesday, March 10, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite things........

Tagged by Heather.....5 of my Favorite things. I love this tag, because I love to see all the great ideas from my creative friends...So everybody has to do it!










#1. My very favorite website is http://www.bhg.com/ ! I can find anything there. It's a great site to find decorating ideas, recipes, crafts, fun things for kids, great holiday ideas, and gardening info





#2. GreenWorks all purpose cleaner by Clorox! I love this stuff! It smells so fresh and clean, but isn't too strong. I use it on everything! I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, and everything in between. I usually buy the big bottle of the concentrate and mix it in a spray bottle. It lasts forever.









#3. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I absolutely love cream cheese. Pretty much anything made with cream cheese is usually pretty tastey! I stinkin' love the stuff. So if anybody has any great recipes with cream cheese ( dessets, main dishes, anything...) I would love you to share them:)







#4. I love this lipgloss from Bath & Body Wqqorks. It lasts forever, has just the tiniest bit of color and smells so yummy. The only problem is my girls always seem to find it in my purse and suddenly they think it's theirs. I guess they like it as much as I do.








#5. This is a great website! I use to use it all the time for ideas for Young Womens. I now use it for primary. They have the funnest ideas for sharing time, activites, etc.. They even have really cute FHE ideas check it out....www.sugardoodle.net

3 comments:

lhhadley said...

I will have to check out those web sites! I love that lip gloss too:)

Kell and Haylee said...

You, Ceryl, are one of my favorite things!

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

YEAH SO I BOUGHT SOME OF THAT GREEN WORKS TONIGHT AND LOVE IT! IT SMELLS LIKE A LEMON LIME SUCKER, OR SOMETHING I LOVE THE SMELL AND YES IT WORKED REALLY WELL TOO, SO THANKS FOR THE BLOG ABOUT IT, I HAD WANTED TO TRY IT BUT DIDNT THINK IT WOULD WORK.