Thursday, March 5, 2009

THANK YOU!


I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank all of my cute "bloggin' friends"! I am so blessed to be able to work from home for my dad. I really only work during "tax season", but I don't leave my house hardly ever from January to April. I answer the phones, make all of my dads appiontments, answer questions and send about a million emails. It's a great job because I can still be home and be Mom, and it's only for about 4 months, but I start to get cabin fever about this time every year. This is why I am loving that I can read about your cute families and hear your stories. It helps me to still feel conected somehow. There have been so many times that your posts have made me laugh, cry, up lifted me and made me smile. Especailly on days like today. I just spoke with a lady (a client) on the phone, and there wasn't anything nice about her. She was totally rude! Of course I have to be professional, so I was as polite as I could be, and super glad to be done with that phone call. So A GIANT THANK YOU to all of you! I really have loved being able to watch your families grow. I love all your cute ideas. I love that you are all such great, talented people and I learn so much from your awesome examples! Thanks for making my boring winter days a little brighter:)

No comments: