Saturday, March 7, 2009














So, I am loving American Idol this season. Most seasons I find myself losing interest after the really bad, really funny auditions. However, this time around there are two contestants I LOVE!


One of them being Meagan Corkrey and the other Danny Gokey. I Love Meagen, not just because she's from UT, but because she is so unique. Her voice is not perfect, but I think thats why I like her so much. I'm usually not a big tatoo fan, but I think all the great stuff about Meagan over-shadows it. (Just a bonus, she's also a cute mom) And Danny just really can sing. Plus I like that he just looks like a regular guy in glasses and jeans. I was so glad to see Meagan get put back in the running in the wild card round. It will be interseting to see how far she goes because there are some great singers. HA HA look at me jump on the American Idol band wagon. To my defense though, it has been a great tool to get my girls to snuggle up with me twice a week. Happy American Idol watching!

3 comments:

Amy said...

We too love American Idol! It really is a great show the whole fam can enjoy! I know Brad secretly wants to try-out one day:)

lhhadley said...

I am loving these two also...some of my favorites. I think I love watching this show because I wish I could sing well. Boston likes watching it with me too:)

Karie Coats said...

Danny is my favorite also! I'm hoping he takes the whole thing!!!