Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Good News"





So, I've been debating whether or not to post this funny little story....and I think there are few that might appreciate it. So here it goes....

A few mornings ago Kyson woke up and went into the bathroom like he always does. He was in there kind of a long time so I poked my head in to see if everything was alright. He had a very concerned look on his face. I asked him what the problem was and he said "mom, the poop won't come out" I told him sometimes you just have to try again later. So we went about our day. A couple hours later he was in the bathroom again, the one near the computer where I work. I happened to be on the phone with one of my dad's clients. Suddenly Kyson yelled....pretty loud...."MOM, ughhh! I peed on my leg, but good news, the poop came out!" I'm 100% certain that the guy on the phone heard everything! I hurried and finished up on the phone and went to help Kyson. I had to just laugh, what else could I do . I can just imagine what the guy on the phone was thinking. Kyson always has us laughing at the things that he says, this time he just had really great timing. So much for being professional!

7 comments:

D'N K said...

Kids are so fun! That is so funny. You have the cutest little family!

Michele said...

My kid's always embarrass me, but I'm used it by now! :) Hi Ceryl (it's Michele Alvord) Your family is so cute! I have a random question for you, & hope you don't mind that I tracked down your blog to ask you!? I wanna make those tulle balls, or whatever you call them, & wondered if you used all the same size styrofoam balls, or different ones... will you email me- malvord3@gmail.com or just leave a note on my blog? Thanks!!

Shanna said...

ha ha that is too good. Kyson is such a cutie.

Candis said...

Kyson is such a doll. Poop is always good news:)

Amy said...

That cracks me up! He is such a cute boy....and I do see a resemblance of him and Kole. I'm glad he got it all taken care of:)

lhhadley said...

Love stories like this! Never a dull moment with kids and potty stories:) What a cute pic of the little guy!!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Hey Ceryl!! K, sooo funny! Thanks for the laugh, gotta love kids. Email me your email and I'll add you to my list! :o) brebolos@comcast.net